Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hooray for Yo Gabba Gabba!

I have not really paid attention to this kid's show before, but since my eldest daughter started watching it I have fallen in love with it (okay that is a bit much).

It looked a bit weird to me at first: the bright background, the DJ Lance (yes that is his name!) and his tight fitting orange bodysuit and all those weird little creatures that he (uhm) DJ's, I guess. Nevertheless, when my kids watch that show (yes the 7 month-old too) even I start to boogieyoogie to whatever song they are learning at the moment, like the "don't bite your friends" song.

I think that is sound advice even for us grown-ups!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am not really sure what I think about this show yet. I know a lot of children who love it.

Nikki said...

I've tried watching this show but just can't get into it. But I have to say that the "party in my tummy" song is cathy =)