Friday, June 12, 2009

On her way to the big leagues..

To my dear Lala,

I remember the day that I came back with you from the hospital, I was all the while thinking that this little one does not know what she has stepped into.. back then it was just you and me; between welcoming your little sister into our family last September and proclaiming 'mom there is a difference between a baby and a kid and I am not a baby!' I can say that we have come a long way from then, you have taught me so much. I can promise you that I will be there for the rest of our walk together, I will be your shoulder to lean on when you need a friend, I will be your cheerleader when you need support, I will be your teacher when you need to learn.

I will always be there to support and cherish you in pursuit of your dreams.




"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Dr. Seuss

1 comment:

Marie-Ève said...

Such adorable little faces...!