Friday, December 19, 2008

Crazy.. CRAZY I SAY!

The other night my little family and I were invited to a dinner party thrown by a friend who is leaving the snow for the sun this holiday season.

I got the kids ready, my hubbie was ready, but I kept pacing back and forth in front of the closet mirror and guess what.. I had nothing to wear. Not the nothing to wear when you actually have a bunch of things but you just don't feel like wearing them at that moment to that event; but the nothing to wear where I have nothing to dress this weird post pregnancy body of mine.
My husband, bless his soul, was trying to hurry me up "What's the big deal, just put on some jeans or something"

Me:WHAT THE F... DON'T YOU SEE THAT ..RA..RA...RA... I WAS PREGNANT...RA..RA...RA..
AND YOU AND YOUR STUPID....RA...RA...RETARD.....F........AS..."

I had turned into the Crazy Monster bitch, let's just hope that I turn back into a human for christmas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha! I have that dilemma on a daily basis. All I can do is rotate my tops and wear the same pair of jeans that I hope fit on a daily basis! I have joined forces with modern mom to get Fit and Fabulous this year. You should join us, it is going to be lots of fun and from experience I can tell you that support is what we need for success.