Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ON TOP

These last few days (2 months and 2 weeks!!) I have been feeling overwhelmed: juggling the demands of a new born AnD a four year old is no easy task ( I think of all the women out there with more than two kids, I salute you ALL)

With one child, I had everything down to a science, and when my daughter was out of the baby stages I could get us ready and out the door in 30 minutes.
Now it takes me two hours or more to get everyone ready and out the door; that is just when we are going to the corner store.
Today, I woke up and I felt on top of the world; I got my four year old ready for preschool and she actually got there on time; and between taking care of Zazou and cooking dinner I actually was able to take a shower.

All I kept thinking was " OH YEAH! I AM FINALLY HERE"

No comments: