Monday, April 27, 2009

Nice award and 15 other blogs..

I received a lovely award the other day from one of my bloggy friends: Amy. This to me is the highlight of being a blogger: getting to know all the other people in bloggy land.

This is the award:



Here are the things to do with the award:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Here are 15 blogs that I think are 'Oh So Lovely':

1.Yoga Addicted: Mandy is a yoga instructor,a mother, a vegan and she LOVES the beach.

2.Marie-Eve in Montreal: Marie-Eve is well.. in Montreal (duh!), she is an avid reader, a writer, a mother and about to get married this in May!!

3.Surburb Sanity: Debbie just cracks me up.. period.

4.Growing up Artists: Jessica is a homeschooling mom of five kids and very witty; she has also been there for me since my humble beginnings in the blogging world.

5.Execu Mama: Akilah is a published author and mom to two girlies.

6.Cutiebootycakes: Renée is just fun to be around.. well her blog is.

7.Ohamanda: Amanda is a bookworm, a mom.. and she also post old black and white pictures (of her and her family) every wednesday on her blog which is really cool.

8.Single Mom says: Mindy is a single mom who is very honest on her blog about life, kids, love and the whole shabang.

9.Pinkandposh: Jeri is a mom of two, she also hosts lots of giveaways and contests on her blog, and is the owner of The Sweet Bowtique.

10.W/ Love Sincerely Posh Mom's Diary: Maki is an aspiring writer and also the ultimate ER fan.

11.Tatertotsandjello: Jenjen is a crafty mom of four who loves to shop and decorate.

12.Mommys Joy: Joy just writes it like it is..

13.Ignorant Historian: Ronnica is a God fearing sister, she loves books and everything related to the written word.. oh and she was my first commenter here (on my bloggy blog).

14.Baby Making Machine: Future mama is the girl with the baby blog but not baby.. YET! On her blog,She shares her ups and downs on the road to becoming a mommy.

15.Keeping up with the Schultz family: Amy is the one that gave me this award; and I am giving it right back to her since I think her blog is fantastic.

9 comments:

Marie-Ève said...

Hey thank you Pat!!! ((hug))

growingupartists said...

Yes, I remember when we met. That was before I hated Jimmy Fallon. Everything was before I hated him, and now everything will come after.

Moving on!
(really, I'm just talking about his show...bummed out with repeats)

Radical Selfie said...

Awwww, thank you SO much! I enjoy your blog too! It's so rewarding when I get a high-five from my bloggie family!!!

Amy said...

Oh Thanks you are so sweet. I really love your blog and I will be back sometime to check out your blogs. I love meeting new people.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much. I appreciate the award.

Joy said...

Thank you so much! That's so sweet of you! I really think you made my day today.

Jennifer said...

Thanks SO much for this award!! I haven't gotten this one before and I'm so honored!

Ronnica said...

Thanks, Pat! You've come a long way in a short amount of time!

Unknown said...

Thanks Pat, it's my first award ever! It's nice to be appreciated for putting such intimate things out for the world to see. Namaste! Mandy