Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bloggy Blog World.

Last night, I was lurking around at growingupartists' blog and what do I see.. She nominated me for a friendship award. When I started this blog, oh so long ago (just kidding), I mostly did it for myself.. well you know the story. I surely did not know that I would "meet" so many cool, inspiring, smart and even cardio happy women, who make things happen online and offline.

Thank you growingupartists for the nomination and the friendship.

Now you reading this check her out... I will not be so selfish as to keep her for myself anymore.

6 comments:

growingupartists said...

I really appreciate this post, and very stylish to boot! You have a keen eye for celebration.

Pat said...

Thanks Ladyfriend!

Ronnica said...

Wow...smart? Thank you, truly.

Debbie said...

Hi Lalpoo! Thanks for stopping by Blog Around the World. Just wanted to let you know that you are all linked up!

Unknown said...

Thank you! I am so glad that I can be an inspiration. Congratulations on your award!

Deb@Mommie Mayhem said...

Congrats !! Thanks so much for stopping by an joining us in our Mayhem !! LOL